Sunday, October 26 – Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Complete Brochure COMING SOON!
Conference Highlights Include:
- Sunrise Scientific Session
- Medical Student and Resident Starr Poster Presentations
- Green Solutions for the Operating Room Presentations
- Challenges to Leadership in Surgery, Nancy Ascher, MD, FACS, University of California, San Francisco
- The Changing Face of US Healthcare: How to Optimize Your Career, John E. Hedstrom, JD, American College of Surgeons
- The Challenge: Transition to a Healthier You, Carol E.H. Scott-Conner, MD, FACS, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- Transitions and Resilience: Growing and Thriving Throughout Your Life and Career, Janet Bickel, MA, Janet Bickel & Associates, LLC
- Directed Networking Sessions: Tools for Personal Success, Topics include: Strategies for Family planning, Work/life Balance; Success under Stress, Financial and Retirement planning, Private Practice: Navigating a successful career, Social Media “How-tos,” Alternate/nontraditional career paths, Successful negotiation strategies, Mentorship and Career advancement
Interested in participating in the 2014 AWS Green Solutions for the OR Contest? Deadline to submit is August 3, 2014.
Monday, October 27th | AWSF Awards Dinner & Reception
Westin St. Francis | 335 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA
6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
The American College of Surgeons’ Women in Surgery Committee sponsors the reception for women surgeons attending the Clinical Congress and their guests. The AWSF Awards Dinner follows. The reception is complimentary. Individual dinner tickets must be purchased in advance.
Tuesday, October 28th | AWS Networking Breakfast
Nordstrom Café| 865 Market Street, San Francisco, CA
8:00 am – 10:00 am
Networking Breakfast for AWS members and non-members. No pre-registration required. The breakfast is complimentary.
Hotel reservations can be made through the American College of Surgeons’ travel agency.
Stay tuned… a complete brochure is COMING SOON!